1. NORMATIVA APLICABLE
The second paragraph of Article 22 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSI-CE), provides:
- Service providers can use storage devices and data retrieval terminal equipment recipients, provided that they have given their consent after they have provided them with clear and comprehensive information on their use, in particular on the purposes of the processing of data in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal data with.
- Where technically possible and effective, the consent of the recipient to accept the processing of data may be provided by using the appropriate settings of a browser or other applications, provided that it should proceed to its configuration during installation or update an action expresses this purpose.
- This does not prevent any storage or access technique the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication by an electronic communications network or to the extent strictly necessary for the provision of a service of the Information Society expressly requested by the recipient.
They are exempted from compliance with the obligations under Article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE cookies used for any of the following purposes:
- Only allow communication between the user equipment and the network.
- Strictly provide a service explicitly requested by the user.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES against purpose
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize to user.
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content via social networks.
- Cookies Customization: those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature predefined depending on a number of criteria in the user terminal such as would be the language, type of browser through which you access the service , the locale from which you access the service, etc.
- Cookies analysis: those that allow the responsible therefor, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of web, application or platform sites and profiling of user navigation of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements in based on analysis of usage data that the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service based on criteria as the edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
Cookies behavioral advertising: they are those that allow management in the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continued observing their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
3. PRINCIPLE OF INFORMATION
In compliance with the provisions of Article 5 of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter Act), we inform so explicitly, precisely and unequivocally that the information obtained through their own cookies to be installed on your computer it will be used for the following purposes:
|Session||Record user data entries in the web. Propietario: BODEGAS ILLANA S.L.||When the user fills out a form|
|User Authentication||Identified as a registered user and allow navigation through the various contents of the web. Propietario: BODEGAS ILLANA S.L.||Only for the duration of the session|
|Plugin social networking||Allow user to share content with members of a particular network social. Propietario: social network that puts the cookie (Twitter Inc., Facebook Inc., …)||When there is a plugin or share button on a social network|
The recipients of the information obtained through cookies to be installed on your computer are the following entities:
The editor responsible for the website and the controller: BODEGAS ILLANA S.L.
Where appropriate, the entities directly related to the editor responsible for the website.
4. PRINCIPLE OF CONSENT
Consent for installation of cookies means provided by marking the box on the acceptance of “cookies policy” provided for this purpose on our website.
In cases where the user does not explicitly state whether or not to accept the installation of cookies, but continue to use the website or the application it will be deemed that it has given its consent, expressly informing our organization the ability to block or remove cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer.
5. OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES
While accepting the installation of cookies on your computer is optional for you, refusal to installation can assume that the functionality of the website be limited or not possible, which would preclude the provision of services by our entity through it.
6. DISABLING COOKIES
The user may at any time change the cookie settings, block or disable them. To do this the way we provide major browsers.
- CHROME: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- EXPLORER: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- FIREFOX: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- SAFARI: http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
Just as Google Analytics cookies to third parties
WINERY ILLANA S.L. is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the policies of third party cookies.
7. PRINCIPLE OF DATA SECURITY
WINERY ILLANA S.L. is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to protect them and take all measures such technical and organizational necessary to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or the physical or natural environment, developed in Title VIII of Royal Decree 1720 / 2007 of 21 December, approving the Regulation implementing Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal data was approved.
8. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In compliance with the LOPD and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulations implementing it is approved, the service recipient can exercise at any time, their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition with regards to the data controller, enclosing a photocopy of your ID.
9. RESPONSIBLE data controller
The data controller or treatment is CELLARS ILLANA S.L., with address for notifications in Finca Buenavista, s / n, 16708, Pozoamargo (Cuenca – Spain).